Family owned and locally operated, Tendercare Home Health Services is one of the largest private home healthcare agencies in Indiana. Our home health agency offers a wide range of services for all ages and has a long history of caring for adults and children with complex medical needs. Our commitment to individualized, high-quality home healthcare has made it possible to build trust-based relationships with individuals and families that span years. Working in partnership with our clients, Tendercare provides personalized in-home care delivered by experienced, competent, and supportive nursing professionals, skilled therapists, and caring home health aides. Choosing Tendercare for your home healthcare not only means a promise of exceptional service, but also a relationship grounded in:
Experience, expertise set us apart
Tendercare is managed day-to-day by a tight-knit team of professionals with extensive experience in critical care nursing. We have seasoned registered nurses and licensed practical nurses expertly trained to provide adult home care for all types of medical conditions. Our physical and occupational therapists will work with you and your physician to develop a plan that’s right for you.
Our in-home adult care services include:
- Ventilator patient care
- Tracheostomy patient care
- Simple/complex wound care
- Neuromuscular disease care, including muscular dystrophy, genetic disorders, cerebral palsy, ALS and stroke care
- Quadriplegic care in Intravenous (IV) and antibiotic therapy
- Gastrostomy care in MACE, Monti, and colostomy care
- Pain management and cancer care
- Diabetic teaching and management
- Cardiac care
- Pulmonary hypertension care
- Supportive services, including 24-hour care
Care team ensures individualized, coordinated care
When it comes to providing outstanding adult in-home healthcare, Tendercare believes in the power of teamwork. As a new client, you can expect that appropriate staffing to meet your unique needs will be in place from the very first day. A core team of Tendercare nurses and administrative professionals will consult with you, your doctor, and family members to develop a customized, in-home care plan. Each client is assigned an admissions nurse, a case manager, and a scheduling coordinator who will work collaboratively with you or your family members to address your needs. During the first few weeks, a select group of experienced nurses will be oriented to your healthcare requirements and home environment.
Qualified care, personal service
As a Tendercare in-home care client, you will receive:
- A thorough admissions orientation meeting to review your care plan and answer your questions.
- An experienced RN case manager to oversee your care.
- Access to nurses and Tendercare administrators 24/7 to answer medical questions or to address concerns.
- A contact person for scheduling.
- Online access to your care schedule through the Tendercare website.
- A select group of qualified nurses responsible for providing the majority of your in-home care.
“After my accident, my life changed drastically. Tendercare came to my rescue. With their great staff, my family and I are well on our way to figuring out how to cope with our “new normal.” Words can’t express the gratitude we have for this wonderful agency.”
—Ryan Morphew, Tendercare family since 2010
Assistance with Payment questions, concerns
We understand that caring for a loved one with special medical needs can be stressful, and the last thing you need to worry about is financial arrangements and paperwork. Our billing specialists are able to answer questions about insurance, payment options and financial resources. Tendercare accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, CHOICE, Waiver and individual private pay. For more information on billing and payment, contact Tendercare’s billing specialist.
Tendercare’s Professional Services
Providing exceptional home healthcare is a 24/7 commitment. Our comprehensive professional services for adults and children include:
- Specialized, in-home nursing care by Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Home health aide services
- Attendant care services
- Select durable medical equipment (DME) and supplies (Tendcare is a licensed DME company.)
Learn More about Tendercare
If you’d like more information about Tendercare’s commitment to caring for people with special healthcare needs, please call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our team members. You may also visit our website for more details.
800.806.6142 (toll free)