Welcome to the patient home page! On this page are multiple resources where you can learn more about the home health services Tendercare provides. You will also find the patient login, where you can view a schedule of when you’ll be receiving at-home healthcare.
Indiana Access Pass Program
Families that participate in any of the state assistance programs listed below can visit these locations for just $1 per family member per visit. The following have joined forces to make fun family learning available to more Indiana families.
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Connor Prairie Interactive History Park
- Eiteljog Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- NCAA Hall of Champions
- Terre Haute Children’s Museum
- Indiana Historical Society
Qualifying programs for Indiana residents include:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food stamps
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance
To register for this program, please CLICK HERE for more details!
(Language assistance is provided in the patient’s primary or preferred language and in a manner the individual understands, free of charge, with the use of a competent interpreter if necessary.)