Tendercare’s Professional Home Care Services
Providing exceptional home healthcare is a 24/7 commitment, one that our home care agency does not take lightly. Our comprehensive adult home care and pediatric home care services include:
- Specialized, in-home nursing care by Registered Nurses
(RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- In-home physical therapy
- In-home occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Home health aide services
- Attendant care services
- Select Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
(Tendercare is a licensed DME company)
(include the following but are not limited to the following counties:)
Experience, Expertise set us Apart
Tendercare is managed day-to-day by a tight-knit team of professionals with extensive experience in critical care nursing. We have seasoned registered nurses and licensed practical nurses expertly trained to care for clients with all types of medical conditions. Our physical and occupational therapists will work with you and your physician to develop a plan that’s right for you.
Care team ensures individualized, coordinated care
When it comes to providing outstanding home healthcare, Tendercare believes in the power of teamwork. As a new client, you can expect that appropriate staffing to meet your unique needs will be in place from the very first day. A core team of Tendercare nurses and administrative professionals will consult with you, your doctor, and family members to develop a customized, in-home care plan. Each client is assigned an admissions nurse, a case manager and a scheduling coordinator who will work collaboratively with you or your family members to address your needs. During the first few weeks, a select group of experienced nurses will be oriented to your healthcare requirements and home environment.
Qualified care, personal service
As a Tendercare client, you will receive:
- A thorough admissions orientation meeting to review
your care plan and answer your questions.
- An experienced RN case manager to oversee your care.
- Access to nurses and Tendercare administrators 24/7 to
answer medical questions or to address concerns.
- A contact person for scheduling.
- Online access to your care schedule through the Tendercare Dashboard.
- A select group of qualified nurses responsible for providing the majority of your in-home care.